vendredi 6 janvier 2012

Introduction

I’ve been kicking around the idea of creating a blog revolving around my love for books of all genres for a couple of years now. I’ve started (and stalled) a couple of times, generally without sharing more than a handful of reviews or blog posts. This time, I am hoping I’ll be able to keep it together for a longer haul!

One of the reasons for that is to share my passion for books. I’ve broadened my reading in the past couple of years, branching out into non-fiction and more literary novels, but I’ve remained attached to my first love, which is genre fiction in all its forms. So you – whoever you may be – can expect to see a lot of reviews, comments and news revolving around fantasy, science fiction and horror.

I’ll start off in the next post with a year-review of 2011, which should give you an idea of the sorts of things I read.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire