mercredi 23 avril 2014

WWW Wednesdays: 23rd April 2014



To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?
 


My answers:

 
 
What are you currently reading? I'm almost finished with The Midnight Witch by Paula Brackston, which is not as good as I had hoped it would be, and my Netgalley ARC of Fool's Assassin by Robin Hobb, which is a hundred times better!

 

 
What did you recently finish reading? Just finished Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderons. I have been reading and listening to it since the beginning of the month. A fantastic epic fantasy, with great characters, Sanderson's trademark worldbuilding and a tight plot despite the huge page count!

 

 
What do you think you’ll read next? After a fantasy heavy week of reading, I'm going to be reading some sci-fi at the end of the month, including one of the latest Star Wars books, Honor Among Thieves by James S.A. Corey, and Adam Christopher's The Burning Dark.

What have you/are you/will you be reading at the moment?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire