mardi 6 mai 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Book Covers I'd Frame As Pieces of Art



Top Ten Book Covers I'd Frame as Pieces of Art
 
Another fantastic theme, though there are so many fantastic covers out there that narrowing it down to only ten is quite difficult...


 
 
 
What are your favourite covers?

3 commentaires:

  1. I love the cover of The Husband's Secret. I recently read The Winter People too. Quite creepy in parts! Here are MY PICKS this week. Happy Tuesday!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh, the cover of My Husband's Secret is stunning. Is it good?
    http://crushingcinders.com/?p=723

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. @Diana

    Yeah, The Winter People was much creepier than I was expecting, but a great story all round!

    @Sue

    I really enjoyed My Husband's Secret. Much more than I had been expecting, really gripping all the way through. Thanks for the comment!

    RépondreSupprimer